Location, Live, Work & Play
Could this apartment simplify your lifestyle, bringing you closer to work yet putting you amid the city and all it has to offer? But the location is not the only enticing aspect of this property, as it boasts great functionality and a quality fit-and-finish that would suit investors or live-in owners alike.
It may be a one-bedroom unit, but there’s an awful lot to say about it. There are full-length glass sliding doors in the bedroom and lounge, 2.7m ceilings and a neutral décor, all of which give a feeling of space and quality to the property, allowing it to stand apart from other apartments of this size. Relax in the bedroom with its built-in robe and modern, spacious ensuite with frameless shower glass and floor to ceiling tiling. Both the bedroom and lounge face Lake Burley-Griffin and sport double-glazed windows with access to the balcony, which is complete with power-points, lighting and a private surround, allowing a taste of fresh air without the exposure. The living area has a built-in cupboard for additional storage.
There’s a modern, fully-functional strip kitchen with quality appliances and finishes. It has a 4-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, fridge space, pull-out pantry and combination washer-dryer, all framed by cupboards and a 20mm stone benchtop.
The Jamieson complex was built circa 2014 and feels brand new. The complex has swipe card underground parking access and there is one car space plus storage cage for this apartment close to the lift. There are thoughtful touches too, like separate garbage/recycling chutes on each floor and a stunning viewing deck on the 9th level with breathtaking 180° views of the lake, Black Mountain and the parliamentary triangle.
Two bus stops sit on the complex’s doorstep, and it is within walking distance of the city and numerous government offices, meaning you’ll experience ease of living close to both work and play. The lake is just a short walk across the road through the underpass. Enjoy a walk to the city or stay local eating at The Pedlar, Teddy Pickers or picking up your coffee at the soon to be opened Intra.
- Main bedroom with built in robe and access to balcony
- Quality window treatments with pelmets, double-glazed throughout
- Open plan layout
- Stone kitchen benchtop with pull-out pantry
- Stainless steel oven, 4 burner gas cook top, rangehood, Smeg dishwasher
- Electrolux Front-load washer-dryer combo
- Samsung ducted air-conditioning to living areas and bedroom
- Ceiling fans in living and bedroom
- Spacious bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling and frameless glass shower screen
- Balcony with power and lighting
- Single car space in basement parking with lockable storage cage
- Visitor parking in basement
- Intercom with screen for access control
- Cat cabling and Pay TV connection
- Recycling and garbage chute on each floor
- 4 Greenstar rating
- EER 6
Body Corp: $591 Levy (approx.)
(1/2/18 -30/4/18) $145 Sinking fund levy (approx.)
Rates: $329/qrt (approx.)
Land Tax (if rented): $439/qrt (approx.)