A Home To Grow Into or Settle Into
Yes, it screams family home from the oversized deck, converted cubby house and four bedrooms….. could you be the next family to enjoy all of this?
A covered walkway to the front door leads into an entry hall with the main bedroom ensuite and lounge on either side. This area is segregated from the other bedrooms and this is where the journey into this family home starts.
The dining room overlooks an internal covered deck area (yes there are two decks).
An updated kitchen with family room opens through timber bi fold doors onto the rear entertaining deck which looks out onto a level garden for the family to enjoy
The bedroom “wing”, that’s what it feels like, has three bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes), separate toilet and full bathroom.
Adding to the overall appeal; both bathrooms are updated, reverse cycle ducted air conditioner, two gas heaters, quality roman blinds and defined living spaces.
A double garage plus a double carport at the front give you plenty of covered off street parking.
It’s a Weston Creek property with all the amenities to enjoy from shopping at Cooleman Court to walks along Cooleman Ridge Nature Reserve or cycling to Mount Stromlo. Of course, getting into the city or down south for work is easy from this central location.
Put this property on your “open home” list for the weekend.
Some more features:
- Main bedroom with walk thru robe and ensuite
- Four bedrooms in total two with built-in wardrobes
- Quality matching Roman blinds
- Tiled flooring in hallways, kitchen and family room
- Electric cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher
- Breakfast bar
- Separate laundry
- Daikin ducted electric inverter air conditioner
- Two gas wall furnaces
- Gas infinity hot water system
- Private timber deck off dining
- Huge entertaining deck out back
- Irrigation to front garden
- Cubby house
- Double metal garage electrics wired separately
- Double Carport
- Large storage shed
- Block: 11
- Section: 16
- Block size: 830m2 approx.
- Unimproved Value: $332,000 (2017)
- Rates: $2,258 per annum approx.
- Land Tax: $3,147 per annum approx.
- Living area: 169m2 approx.
- Garage: 40m2 approx.
- EER: 1.0