Lifestyle or Invest
Enjoy the lifestyle at this two-bedroom, top floor, corner apartment, with all that Kingston Foreshore and Kingston has to offer – with vibrant cafes, shops and Lake Burley Griffin just a stroll away. For work, it’s only a short distance to the Parliamentary Triangle, Barton and Manuka. This apartment would appeal to those wanting to live in or invest.
Tucked away from the living area are two good-sized bedrooms, ensuite, built-in robes and a second bathroom with bath.
The entry hallway has the laundry closet and a nook area and leads to the spacious open plan living and kitchen area. Gas cook top and stone benches complete this modern kitchen. The balcony extends that feeling of space.
Car accommodation is a tandem arrangement for two cars in an underground parking area for security and convenience.
- Secure entry via intercom system
- Main bedroom with ensuite and built-in robe
- Bedroom two with built-in robe
- Open plan living area opening to balcony
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher, gas and electric cooking
- European style laundry with dryer
- Window are double glazed
- Internet connectivity
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Secure car parking for two cars
- Bus stops along Wentworth Avenue
- Communal BBQ in complex